The term “Orkney Tailor-Made Tours” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose address is 13 Claymore Court, Kirkwall, Orkney, KW15 1UP, United Kingdom. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We have taken care to provide relevant, accurate information throughout the site and are committed to keeping it up to date. We do not, however, give any guarantees on information and materials on the website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. As an example, some of the attractions mentioned here are only open part of the year while access to others is dependent on tides and weather.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We include links to other websites. We hope they are useful but we do not endorse the website(s) and have no responsibility for their content.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Orkney Tailor-Made Tours’ prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland.